Sunday, January 29, 2012

Would i look good with selena gomez's short hair style ?

this is me ;

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd65//a>



and i want hair like :

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos//a>



do yoou think itd work out ?





thanks : )Would i look good with selena gomez's short hair style ?
You should totally go for it! Your hair would look great like that! It would make you look more edgy (: Your hair is beautiful now but just remember, it ALWAYS grows back (:

Good luck!!Would i look good with selena gomez's short hair style ?
You and Selena Gomez have very similar face shapes. If you were to get your hair cut like that it would look nice because the fringe is at the same angle as your chin line, framing your face.
of course it is your beautiful. it would look totally unique on u cause your asian. it would look great trust me!!!
I think you would look good with her short hair style.
I think it would look good on you but I love your hair and soo wouldn't cut it if it were me :)
I think that hairstyle would suit you really well.
yea kinda hahaha
I think it would look nice, but I like your hair now! (:
It would work..
yeah definitely, it would look really good!
it'd be cute, but ur really pretty with ur hair now :]
yup and u look pretty by the way
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment