Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cute short hair style for someone with widows peak?

My hair is a little past my shoulders. I have a widow's peak (sigh) and find it hard to do anything with it. I want to cut my hair here soon. I'm looking for a shorter style, would love to try a side swept bang or something.



Can anyone help out with some pictures, and a little advice to help with training my hair for bangs?Cute short hair style for someone with widows peak?
http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/upl/a>Cute short hair style for someone with widows peak?
I dont have a picture but my hair was long and i have a windows peak.. I got my hair cut its really cute. I have an angeled bob with bangs. Realllyyyy cute. Usually cuter on people with kinda oval or longer faces..

No comments:

Post a Comment