Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which short hair style is cuter? {pic inside}?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/h/a>



or

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>





which one is better i can pull of a short hairstyles really well and o i wont get bored because i have short hair now and im not bored. just want something more playful.Which short hair style is cuter? {pic inside}?
although i love Alice, the first is better. Please answer my hair question :)



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090605210049AATTLIjWhich short hair style is cuter? {pic inside}?
I used to have alice's hairstyle but I can't be happy with just one way to do my hair so I cut it again... but anyways, my point is that you should cut your hair like alice's first and if you get tired of it cut it shorter like the one on the first picture, since it requires so little length.
Personally, I love the top hairstyle. I mean, I love Alice's cut in the movie, but I didn't think it was very practical, more just to go with how she's supposed to have a pixie look.
The 1st one. It's more modern and stylish, and a lot cuter. If you can pull it off, it'll be super cute.
You should go for the first one I reckon.

%26amp; you can always change it if you`re not pleased.

:)
The first one. its vey easy to style as well. you could also spike it, put it in braids or do some crazy colors.
personally, i like the first one better. i dont know what your hair looks like, so i can't help you there
personally i like the 1st one better
def. the first one, the second one is terrible
FIRST LOOK SEXY 鈾モ櫏
The first one:]
first for sure.
eww the second pic is gross lol

deff first pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment