Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Short Hair Styles?

ok i just got my hair cut in like that wedge look where it is short in the back and longer in the front,

i want to try somthing diff with it.

does anyone have any ideas 4 me?Short Hair Styles?
I have the same haircut. I like to wear mine with a headband sometimes. I tease the back a little to stand up taller than the headband. Other days (Most days) I wear mine parted to the left, with it tucked behind my ears and little strands in front of my ears. I have side swept bangs that go to the left as well. I tease the back to give it height and interest. Good luck. You should post pictures!!Short Hair Styles?
I have the same hairstyle.



http://www.abcmedianet.com/showcontent/p/a>



My inspiration.
i have the same stlye ...i like to wear it curly or even a wave looks great with it...highlights too

...

No comments:

Post a Comment