Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short hair style names!!! 10 Points!!!?

I had my hair cut pretty sort before and now its just at that point were I reallly need to do something with it. my bangs are perfectly aligned with my jaw line and its short in the back but getting longer. its a mess. there is a hair style I want but forget what its called.

the bangs are no shorter then the jaw line. from the front of my bangs to the back of my head the hair would get shorter but it is all straight and not in layers. I really can't explain it very well but if anyone has an idea what it is can you please either show me pictures or sites with that particular style. the person that gets it on the spot or closest I'll give them the 10 points. Thank you!!!Short hair style names!!! 10 Points!!!?
sounds like a reverse angled bob.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u284//a>



like that but shorter? well if that's it, then that's what it's called. good luck
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment