Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tell me some newly using wedding hair styles 2009?

Mention some of the hair style for wedding girls which newly introduced in this year .. And also tell me the procedure to make over it.. My hair is so long and straight so tell me the hair styles which will well suited me..Tell me some newly using wedding hair styles 2009?
The Art Deco inspired Bellezza Crystal Mini Barrette is a fitting accessory for this look. If you have longer bangs or no bangs at all, simply sweep your hair over your forehead for the same effect. If you're not pinning your hair underneath, use a large barrel curling iron to curl the hair under and finish the style. ModelBride stylists gathered medium sized sections of hair and sprayed them with setting lotion. Each section was then curled with a curling iron and pinned. Each curl was then unpinned and sprayed with hair spray to give each curl a polished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment