Sunday, January 29, 2012

Looking for shorter hair styles...?

Well right now my hair is around 7-8 in. long (about down to my neck), light brown, naturally curly/wavy, and pretty much fried from straightening it everyday. It's time for a hair cut!





I had my hair short (2-3 in.) for a long time around 2 years ago. I really liked it and want to go back to that. I HATE curly hair, and really like it when it's straight. But when it's short, I can't straighten it. What can I do to get my hair to be straight all the time?





Also what kind of cut should I get? Just looking for style, not color. Something edgy and straight. Also, I have big ears (no joke, they really stick out) A style that covers my ears or hides them would be great.





Pictures too please!Looking for shorter hair styles...?
it isn't too short if you like it short! I just got my hair cut short and I Love it! it is edgy/stylish and straight. my hair was long (5 inches below shoulders) and curly and I was afraid I was going to have curls every where but I blow dry with a paddle brush and I use Taffy by Kenra to dry it as well as after it is dry and give it that ';piecey'; look. It is cut a lot like Meg Ryan's was in French Kiss but it is longer on top and on the sides. Then we went in and razor cut all over to make it fringy. I am loving it. I look like I have so much thicker hair. I think you would enjoy it yourself. It is so fun! Looking for shorter hair styles...?
don't get it cut,thats way to short
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment