Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Should i go for shorter hair style?

Okk im wondering if i shud go for a shorter hairstyle :) ,


But im worried if this style i want would suit my face shape , ( If anyone could tell me what my face shape is would be such a help)





But anyway Im going for a look like Cam Gigandet http://www.imdb.com/media/rm736925440/nm…





At the moment this is what i look like http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/607/d…


http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2637/…





If u need any better pics of my face just ask thanks





Tom =]Should i go for shorter hair style?
i think you should go shorter. You have a long face (heart shaped) , your long hair makes your face look even longer. go shoter and your shape will shrink a Lil. just my opinion.


Here's a few links that might help.





-http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Face-…





-http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Heart…





After you get your haircut and you don't like it. Its OK. your hair will grow back within a week or two.Should i go for shorter hair style?
you're really cute =)!*


Try a variety of styles, almost everything works with your face. I think your face is heart-shaped. Try not to wear too much hair on your face, thereby hiding your great features. Your hair is fine like that, but if you want to go for a shorter hair style , go for it! I think you'll look great. =] It'll absolutely suit your face shape.
I think you should definatly go a bit shorter, I think it would really suit your face and with the blonde through it it would look really smart! say go for it, and if you dont like it it will always grow back!





Let me know what you decide and i wanna see the end result
You have a David Bowie rocker vibe going on with your hair as it is. I think it suits you better and looks more artistic.





Cam's hairdo is too preppy for me but if that is your style, then it wouldn't look bad.
Yea I think shorter hair would suit you:D but you hair is already quit short :D and i think u have a heart face shape:D








Hope I helped:D
It is a bit hard to see in ur pic but ur hair does look really similar to his, I think u should just go for it! If you don't like it it will always grow bk!!xx
go for the look like Cam Gigandet, it would look good on you





p.s. you're cute..





sorry, i had to say it
I think that should look good though your hair is cute at the moment anyway, but I think you'd get away with the short look :]
your hairss pretty short but yeah if you want you can get it a little shorter.


By the wayyy you are a cutie :]
Damn, you're cute as hell. Anyways, yeah. I think you'd look better with shorter hair.
you look just like him. yeah i think that would look good on you!!
I think it would suit you! =)
I would stick with what you have, but thats just me.
You're cute :)











And I think that the hairstyle that you showed would fit you.


Don't make it shorter :)
Personally, I like your hairstyle better than Cam's.
No your hair is perfect





You sorta look like Cam Gigandet


(is Cam a guy name)
better pics would have been a good idea from the beginning


and yes shorter would lok good from what i can see
yes
Keep it as is.
Might as well grow it long while you still got it. One day you're gonna look just like your dad!
I think it would suit you, lovely. Your face shape is like a heart shape.





♥ Kimmiii
I think your hair is fine and that other hair would be good on you too. You look really cute..
AWW! Your really cute!





Dont change your hair, I like it like that... maybe you could even grow it out longer.
Go shorter, like the first picture. It looks sexy . :D
you need a better picture - closer
yes, it would look cooler
i think it would look fine. :)
i think you look fine like that
your very good looking [;





but i think you should go for


that look. it'd look good on u!





thanks for the 2 points [:
you look sexy ethier way hun.


:]
damn youre ugly! grow it grow it - cover that face!!!
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment