Thursday, January 26, 2012

What *Short* Hair style would look good on me?

Now, I know asked this yesterday, but I have better pictures that show my face and aren't at a funny angle.



1.) http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/a>

[Red + Black hair in the middle..Up in a half bun %26gt;%26lt;]



2.) http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/a>



Now, I have black hair, slightly past my shoulders. and reddish side swept bangs not quite chin length.

I am looking for your opinion on how I should get it CUT. Not dyed, CUT. I want something short, but not extremely short. chin length is the farthest I'm really willing to go. Maybe slightly shorter. I durno, kinda depends. A picture of the haircut would be fantastic %26lt;3



I am also thinking about re dying my bangs, maybe bleach it. Can't decide, I like the color it is now, but my friends wanted me to bleach it from the beginning. Any opinions on that are great too. : 3What *Short* Hair style would look good on me?
bob cut would be cuteWhat *Short* Hair style would look good on me?
What about an inverted bob? It can be very short in the back, but have the appearance of long hair in the front. It's low maintenance and stylish. You can go more conservative with it or you can go very funky.
Look at the hairstyle on the top right, it's really cute.
Make the back really short and spike it then keep the font a little longer. and bleach the bangs
short with layers, with side sweeped bangs. maybe a little razored too.
layers.
a chin lenght bob

No comments:

Post a Comment