Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does anyone have pictures of short to medium length wedding hair styles?

My hair is short but I am trying to decide whether I want to keep cutting it or let it grow for my wedding that is in a year. I am looking for pictures of short to medium length hair styles for my wedding. The wedding is morning wedding with a brunch reception. I do not have a dress yet but this is the dress I am looking at: http://images.maggiesottero.com/styles/389_x_529_front/S/S5126.jpg





Does anyone have any suggestions?





Thank you.Does anyone have pictures of short to medium length wedding hair styles?
that dress is gorgeous


try asking your hairdresser?


both would look good, although i prefer long hair


your hairdresser would know best though
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment