Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short hair styling help?

Okay ill try to describe this as detailed as i can.


I have side swept bangs going to my right, my hair is layered and its shorter in the front than it is in the back. When i sit up straight the back of my hair barely touches my shoulders. If i dont style it right it could sometimes look like a mullet (LOL! im getting it cut soon to one length but for the time being...)


I have naturally curly hair, when i let my hair air dry its like a big poofy/curly afro. I always straighten my hair, i never go to school with it curly. Im 14 and i have an oval-y sorta face. I dont have a curly iron so i cant really do anything with that.





Any help with new styles to try?





By the way i always wear it to school in pig tails because it looks cute with the short layers in front, but im getting sick of it. And i dont really like the little pony tail that i can manage to make D:Short hair styling help?
1. scrunch it with some gel or mousse so its curly but looks like you did it and leave your bangs down and straight


2. wear it down and straight with headbands


3. straighten it and make a poof in the front


4. dont wear ponytails/pigtails anymoreShort hair styling help?
omg i have the same problem but my hair is long from the front and short from the back and i have a full bang and it's curly so i have to straighten it all the time and summer is coming so i can't straighten it all the time.i'm sorry i told u the story of my life
Forget pony tails! The best part about short hair is that it is manageable, and you can accessorize it!





So go ahead use buckles, cute clips, or hair bands. I'm sure you will look sweet and girly, and just right for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment