Thursday, January 26, 2012

What short hair style would work with me?

I have 8 days left before Navy Boot Camp, and right now my hair is growing a bit long. I'd hate to cut it, because I've been trying to grow it out for EVER. I know when you get there, for females, they cut it into a box cut, above your shoulders. With the way my hair is, it just wouldn't work for me, and I wouldn't be able to pull it back. My hair is VERY wavy towards the ends, and when cut short, the waviness is is right next to my face. When I have short hair like that, it tends to be very poofy, unless I can spend a lot of time on it. If pictures are needed, I have an OLD picture of me with poofy short hair, and a couple with me with longer hair.





So anyway, what style would you suggest? Thanks!What short hair style would work with me?
well, for me, i got my hair cut to my collarbone. and a bunch of layers throughout. and i also got my hair thinned (they thin it ouyt with a razor because my hair was too thick). it looks amazing and doesnt take much preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment