Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Short Hair Styles?

Right now my hair is a goldish red, slightly wavy (but I am obsessed with my CHI straightner), and past my shoulders. Recently, I have decided i want to cut it short, between my jawline and my shoulders. My face is sort of heart shaped: i have a narow chin and a wide forehead and high cheek bones. I kind of want it to be layered and razored at the ends. Do you have any reccomendations?



THANKS!Short Hair Styles?
Try the styles in these video commercials I have seen, They are HOT !



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2GtS3M9f/a>



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2h0CkFFA/a>Short Hair Styles?
I know wat you mean, i have short goldish red hair , a wide forhead and high cheek bones also, I usually have my hair pinned in the back but have long bangs in the front with a hair band on my head. You could also have 2 long pieces of your hair next to your bangs (kind of like a japanese style) or just wear your hair down and part it on the side and let it kinda form your face. With your face stucture , japanese type hairstyles will fit you the best.
Wow, your hair sounds so beautiful! (Jealous :)). Go for it! It sounds really great. I like when people have short little bobs and a chiseled face which it sounds like you have. Depending on what you like and your style, consider the side bangs. If you think it will look a bit 'wannabeeish' (this look only works for very distinctive faces) then don't. But go with your instincts! I've seen many models and un-models with it who look GREAT! Just to consider. You can probably look it up. It sort of cuts on an angle above or near the eye depending on how long you want. I think it would probably look good on you. I'm not a huge fan of layering. (Depending on the denseness and thickness of your hair). I find it looks choppy on short-dos. Simpler looks pretty! Razored might be cool though. Good luck!
The Rhianna

The Posh

and

The Katie Holmes

are all really hot short styles right now
i love this hair style



http://images.askmen.com/women/actress_250/pictures_250/brenda_song/brenda_song_150.JPG
Here are a couple links to read up on and check out for heart-shaped faces.
Maybe you could do a razored, lopsided bob? Or a bob where the back is shorter than the front?

No comments:

Post a Comment