Sunday, January 29, 2012

Any ideas for a short hair style?

Okay, my poor waist length hair is getting too split endy to be healthy, so I'm going to have to cut it and take better care of it. Any way, I'm looking for a short hair style since I kinda want shoulder length hair (no shorter or else it will take too long to grow out and long hair is my ultimate goal). I have pretty curly hair, though during the winter or with a really good straightener it can get straight. (View yahoo answers picture thing for colour). Any way, I need suggestions. I'm going for something low maintenance (except for bangs), and something that can fit my style which is very unique :) (it's hippie/gothic lolita/scene). I don't want something typically scene because there is no way I can get my hair like that.


So uhmmm thanks :) pictures would increase chances of getting best answer ;]Any ideas for a short hair style?
you could do something like this but a bit longer.. it would still be long and have that scene look..





http://2009-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/1.jpeg
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment