Tuesday, January 31, 2012

(PIC) what would suit me more, my current hairstyle, or a shorter hair style?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33156622@N0… not the best pic in the world but hey..... thanks a lot! ;)(PIC) what would suit me more, my current hairstyle, or a shorter hair style?
you have some good answers;but what do YOU think??As a short hair enthusiast(flattop in summer;longer but close sides and back in winter) i would say short--but again i think when it comes down to it --it's your choice--good luck!! (PIC) what would suit me more, my current hairstyle, or a shorter hair style?
i think you look quite cute as you are, i say that as a mum would talk to her child, just so you dont get the wrong idea as i am older. you could go short if YOU want to. dont do it for someone else.



i like it maybe wear a hat for a whie, ( like when its wet) to get like one of those '; hat line'; things :)








p.s. youre hott!





lol a rob b. needs to get a life and grow the hell up =]
Definitly keep the cut you've got, it really suits you. If you were going to do anything just a slight trim and tidy but keep the style.
You're so cute :] gah! anyways, I really like the current style and if you want to try something different, depending on where you live I'd wait until it gets warmer outside.
dude keep it like that, thanks for answering my questions, and keep it short becase( i dont mean to be mean) you have a longish face...thanks again dude
The current cut looks good, but I think something spiky, a little punky, would look good too.
i reckon cut it shorter, one of my friends had hair like you at the start of this year an then he cut it and it looked way beter :)
Current!
Current! :)
Current, don't go any shorter.
lol i think something spiky would be a good idea, like the dude who told you to get a mohawk..but your current haircut is real nice too
maybe just a trim to clean it up but dont cut it short or anything, your really cute and your hair looks good on you the way it is =]
current.
current
I think shorter. :)
Current, looks cute on ya.
cURRent looks cute.
current,it looks cute,and thanks for answering my question!
you should cut your hair and see how that looks on you and if you dont like it it will always grow back
stay with the current one. its really cute :))
I say a mohawk
maybe trim it like a little.


ps cute shirt.
Hi i'd go with a short one
its aight
i hate long hair so i say get rid of it cuz no girl wants to kissa guy with hair always in her face. tht is the truth cuz i no tht i wouldnt. ca you pic me as the best answer i am telling the truth and i really need the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment