Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ideas for Short Hair? Styling Tips/help? ?

I always wear my hair the same way, and I'm getting kind of bored with it. Usually I would of dyed it by now to spice things up, but I have made a resolution not to dye my hair anymore.



I want to change it up a bit, by STYLING it. No cut or color! I would like to try something a bit funky, like P!nk usually does her hair. I don't want it to be too funky. I am a college student, and would like a style I can wear to class. Below is a link to see pictures.

Thanks in advance for your help!



http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt170/a>Ideas for Short Hair? Styling Tips/help? ?
go more for the Mia Farrow look. If you don't know who she is google her. It is basically the same cut you have but super short. They did it on americas next top modelIdeas for Short Hair? Styling Tips/help? ?
This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles and new pictures are being added all the time. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee/a>
you should grow it
i personally think you should grow it out. you can't do much with that short hair! don't you want it to be long???

No comments:

Post a Comment