Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short hair style..is it for me?

im 19 years old, short(5 feet 3 inches) and very curvy, not fat or heavy, just very curvy.

i have a squarish face, with a very straight square hairline. i also have a broad forehead.

i have wavy-ish hair, and my hair gets wavy-er around my hairline.

the weather here is very hot and humid and i wanted to cut my hair really short. should i do it?...or do really short cuts look good only on tall skinny ppl?Short hair style..is it for me?
short hairstyles look great on round faces:



roundface.hairstyles.com

hrhairstyles.com

hubpages.com

shorthairstyles.comShort hair style..is it for me?
I think that you could not go wrong with a good pixie cut, they look so wonderful, no matter how short you are (I'm short, too... :s). Here are a few that I think look good:



http://stb.msn.com/i/6A/45BD8A4A40B5B9F7375BC017C660F4.jpg



http://www.daimi.au.dk/~doina/blog/dmaterial/red_pixie.jpg



Also, you can go to www.bosshairstyles.com and find some good hairstyles, too!



Hope I helped and good luck!
The only reason why you wouldn't cu your hair short is because of the shape of your head... A short haircut would make your head look like a box! If you still really ant to cut your hair short, make it shoulder level but still pull your hair back during the summer (cute pony, bun, pigtails, pulled back with a pin/headband, ect.)
Perfect for square faces: http://www.hairzingers.com/victoria-beck/a>
from wat u say I think it would look great! but u would prob have to straighten it alot or it wont look rite and in the heat it would un-straighten.........but u can add anit-humidity cremes and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment