Sunday, January 29, 2012

I might get this short hair style?

What do you think of it?

I'll be wearing make up and all that with it. So i think it'll look good.



http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278//a>



http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278//a>I might get this short hair style?
I love it! Please could you tell me who the girl is? Is she famous? I would like to find a couple more pics of this style. Thanks xI might get this short hair style?
i think its really nice :)

but ask ur stylist first to see if the cut will go well with youre face shape

its a really difficult style to pull off so they may be able to reccomend something else if it wont go well with youre face shape

it would have been better if u had posted some pictures of yourself to compare

but other than that the style is really nice =]

and go for dying it black as if the dark brown is ur natural hair colour then ur more likely to have dark eyebrows and the blonde will end up looking very unnatural

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment