Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best way to clean my ceramic hair straightener?

when i bought mine, the sales lady told me it can be cleaned by alcohol.What's the best way to clean my ceramic hair straightener?
hi i am a hair dresser and the best way to clean a ceramic straightener is to turn it on ane let it heat up,


then turn it off and while it is still warm wipe over the ceramic plate with a warm cloth. this will remove any product build up


but be careful not to burn yourself!! hope this helps!!What's the best way to clean my ceramic hair straightener?
After evey time i use mine i normally get a clean rag with a very small amount of ';Simple Green'; on it and I whipe my flat iron down. Then I find a clean area of the rag with no cleaner on it and I damp the rag with hot water to make sure all the simple green is off my flat iron. The i like to whipe my flat iron down one mare time to dry it. Sometimes I will leave it on for a fe minutes after I clean it so everything burns off. Then next time when I use it I turn it on and let it get hot (of course) and the then if anything was left on the iron it has now had the chance to burn all of!!! Im sure you could use any cleaner or even rubbing alcohol..
bleach
put some alcohol on a cotton ball or somethign similar and wipe it down.. let it dry and i usually wipe it off with a damp cloth too juts to make sure there isnt any alcohol residue.





works great cant really hurt it as long as you dont put too much liquid on it.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment