Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to buy a ceramic hair straightener or iron?

I was at the hairdresser today and she recommended at GHD hair iron. I'd be using it to make waves me in my hair and to straighten too. But I can't afford a $300 hair iron. Can anyone recommend a cheaper but as good ceramic hair straightener/iron or suggest where I could get one? Or advise me on what I should look for?I want to buy a ceramic hair straightener or iron?
u can buy philips is goodI want to buy a ceramic hair straightener or iron?
try getting a CHI straightener. i think the price range at www.beautytools.com is from $80 to a little less then $200.



if that's too expensive, try getting a BEDHEAD straightener. they work really good too. it's $69.99 at amazon.com



:] :] :] :] :] -hope i helped.
When I used ceramic flat irons, I used Remington and I always had very good results. They aren't very expensive and easy to find in stores.



http://www.remington-store.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=hair%26amp;SKW=rempas%26amp;T1=REM+S%2D5004



Happy hair days!
i have this - i love it

curls great and straightens greats



only about $140-$160 in australia



http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/products//a>

No comments:

Post a Comment