Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have decided to keep long hairs style first time ever. help?

I am 27 male. I have been having very short hairs style till now (1 to 2 inches). But now I have decided to have a long hairs style (6 to 7 inches). Any suggestions ???I have decided to keep long hairs style first time ever. help?
If your hair is curly it should look nice. If its straight I would cut it. That is my suggestion.I have decided to keep long hairs style first time ever. help?
Keep it Short
I did the same before. I love my long hair. Looking back at it now, I think I prefer short, but you don't have anything to lose. The only advice I can give is just tough it out. You'll hit a point where it's awkward, you can't do anything with it, and it looks bad. If you want hats will help with that. Then as it grows out more it'll look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment