Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Has anyone ever used a GS professional wet to dry ceramic hair straightener? ?

I bought this yesterday at Trade Secrets and am having second thoughts. I haven't found anything about it on the internet which raises a red flag. Unfortunately, I found stamped on the receipt that it can be exchanged only and not returned. Has anyone ever used a GS professional wet to dry ceramic hair straightener? ?
no i have not i have GHD and its the bestHas anyone ever used a GS professional wet to dry ceramic hair straightener? ?
In my opinion i would not use it, just because when you think about it you have wet hair and you are going to flat iron your hair with heat. It just is so damaging for your hair, its best always to let your hair air dry (if you can) so you don't do double the damage by drying it and then flat ironing it. I hope it all works out for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment