Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Problem with my ceramic hair straightener?

I just bought rowenta elite hair styler it consists of curler and straightener however when i straighten my hair and curl it , after less than one hr it is notstraight anymore and the curl is gone and i am back to my old. Can anyone help me cos i am goin to prom night tomorrow and wanted to straighten my hair.Problem with my ceramic hair straightener?
well it isnt the straightener, it s your hair, you must have very fine hair like me i have the same problem, try putting mousse or hairspray in your hair when its wet, and brush it while you blow dry, it should be straighter after that, then use the straightener, then add more spray, that should do the trick, and a trim might help. if you have split ends then your hair will frizz out more..Problem with my ceramic hair straightener?
I have a ceramic straighener.


It smells kinda like clay, like those flower pots.


have fun at prom night though! That's strange that it's in fall, ours are always in spring.
Hmm I would straighten your hair in the afternoon, and then at night when your getting ready for the prom.


Then add a light mist of hairspray to keep it in! Hope I helped!
After you curl use hair spray.It hold the hair for hours.you can also buy straightning serum from stores.
I have the same problem, try using a straight hair spray, and hair heating protection.... But to be honest it last only a little more, ceramic its badd...
WELL THAT ALWAYS USED TO HAPPEN TO ME. IF YOU WANT UR HAIR STRAIGHT AND TO STAY STRAIGHT YOU HAVE TO BUY A CHI STRAIGHTNER. THEY TAKE 3 MINUTES TO DO YOU HAIR
u big dummie if you dont put some hair hardener in der to keep yo curls !

No comments:

Post a Comment