Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should I buy a new ceramic hair straightener or get my hair professionally colored?

I can't decide between the two and I only have enough money to get one.





i currently have dyed blonde hair and that's why i wanted to get it colored, but i want to go darker brunette (i've always been blonde so this is a big jump)





i also currently have a metal straightener and heard that ceramic is WAY better for your hair.





so its tuff! should i invest in a new ceramic straightener or get my hair professionally colored





u decide!Should I buy a new ceramic hair straightener or get my hair professionally colored?
go for the ceramic straightener, if you have already damaged your hair by dying it, then you are damaging wayyy more than u could b by using a metal flat iron. get your hair colored the next time around.Should I buy a new ceramic hair straightener or get my hair professionally colored?
I would suggest the ceramic straight iron, chi specifically. The chi straight irons cost around $150, but they are totally worth it. I've had mine about 2 years and use it almost daily and it still works great. Another important suggestion i have when using any straight iron be sure to either use a serum or a straighting spray to protect your hair from the heat of the iron.


As far as color I'd sugeest getting some low lights the brown you are thinking of getting to be sure you'll like it and to ease you into the darker color.


I hope this helps.
I just colored my hair Blonde yet again. And I regret it. I finally have woken up and figured out that Brown is much more flattering and would look better.


Blonde is overrated.


Go get your hair colored!
Get the ceramic starightener


In the long run you would be spending more money dying your hair.


You would more use out of a straighter-daughter of a cosmotologest
a new ceramic straightener!
go with the straightener. You can always buy a box at the store for 10 dollars to color your hair. There are lots of great brands at the store - I like the one that you can get the hair color and highlights in the same box. Feria is also a great brand.
Maybe you could wait until a ceramic straightner goes on sale at your local beauty store and then buy it and instead of getting your hair professionally colored, you could do it yourself (or have a friend do it) with a kit from the store. If your hair is blonde now Herbal Essences has some great colors that are good for your hair and very inexpensive. And they last just as long as having it done professionally.
i would go with the hair professionally colored because if u have a straightener that will at least do the job for you i think u could wait a while longer for a new one. but it depends if you really want to go brunette, be careful on your decision. :)
deffinatley get your hair dyed instead


you can get a ceramic hair straightener later


they aren't as great as everyone makes it out to be anyway


i went out and got one myself becuase of that very reason


but I found there wasnt that huge of a difference


and was a lil dissapointed since i also sacrificed


doing something else with the money for it.


although it would be good for you to get one eventually


i dont think its really essential to have it right away especially if its a choice between the two..

No comments:

Post a Comment