Sunday, February 12, 2012

Im in serious need of a long hair style.?

Listen, i have long hair, and id really like it to stay that way.


My mom on the other hand, HATES it. For the factor that it goes in my eyes.


Keep in mind that i am responsible, and most of the time, i find ways to keep it out of my eyes like use hairspray to make it stick above my eye.


But in the morning when im sitting like a zombie, my mom usual catches me having my hair in front of my face.....and i cant really help it, im like a brick.


So, i got a good picture, and i wanted my hairstyle to be similar to that.


Can you tell me what i need to cut, or what i need to grow.


Heres the picture:





http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs1485/hji/medium/2003-men-long.jpg





Heres me on a morning :( :





http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/slash8797/Picture151.jpg


http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/slash8797/Picture152.jpg


http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/slash8797/Picture153.jpg








Additional Details:





I have naturaly straight hair, and it is VERY soft (so ive heard...)


Growing for ....4 months now?Im in serious need of a long hair style.?
Just from looking at the pictures you're going to need to grow the back out and keep the top and front about the same as they are now, maybe just a teensy bit shorter. The sides could be a little shorter, but not much.





I'd say mess with your hair and see how much of it you can do to get it looking like you want, and you'll actually see how much is missing and where too much is...





To style it, you're going to need hair spray maybe even gel (on wet hair) or styling paste, and a comb and a hair dryer if you have one to speed things up. To get the height in your hair, lift it up and spray hairspray right at the base of the hair, near the scalp put your hair dryer on low and dry the spray, but don't blast the hair. Keep holding the hair up until the spray is dry. From that point you're going to do a little (just a tiny bit) of back combing, (just in case you don't know, that means starting at the ends of the hair, pull the comb to the scalp.) Pick up the sections around and repeat the process, leaving the outside edges to make it smooth. For the chunky look, spray the hairspray on your fingers so they're WET and pick at the ends of your hair with the sticky finger tips, grabbing small clumps.








Good luck!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment