Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a hair style that works on long hair style that i dont need to cut it to get an emo style/look?

Im 13, my parents would flip if i cut my hair myself! so i want something emo/scene not TOO outrageos but something that states me! I have long hair......dark brown/reddish and i have the front sections of my hair layered....and long bangs that end at the base of my cheek bones....my hair refuses to straiten any more than it is (its already fairly strait) and it refuses to krimp or curl or do anything out of the ordionary....and stay!



heres a pic of me





http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10//a>

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10//a>I need a hair style that works on long hair style that i dont need to cut it to get an emo style/look?
Rebel a little. Cut your own hair. Hair grows back, its not like you are doing anything permanent. Maybe your parents get mad and punish you, but will it really be that bad? So you are grounded for a bit or something. Oh well, thats life. In the grand scheme of things, cutting your own hair is a pretty innocuous thing.



edit: i hope if you do take my advice you post pictures of your hair cut in your response when you pick best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment