Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How should I clean my ceramic hair straightener?

Mix arm and hammer baking soda with a little shampoo or soap and water to make a paste (unplug iron!) dip wash cloth in mixture and rub iron blades.The baking soda will dissolve the product buildup.Be sure not to use too much moisture when doing this.Use the rest of the mixture to clean your brushes and combs!Good luck to you.How should I clean my ceramic hair straightener?
Use a little alcohol and wipe it off. The product build up should come off easily.





Oh, and use a lint free cloth. The lint from a paper towel will burn the next time you use it. Allow it to dry completely (over night before the next use) and it should evaporate completely.





Most of the commercial ones use mainly alcohol anyway.How should I clean my ceramic hair straightener?
For a quick fix you could simply use rubbing alcohol but make sure to wipe it off with water after that.





If you want a really good clean go to a beauty supply shop (In my city we have one called Sally's Beauty Supply)


So if you have a place like that they actually sell flat iron cleaner and I think it is pretty cheap maybe 2 or 3 dollars tops. I've used it and it works very well.
i was wondering the same thing, what about any kind of hair straightener?
when ya find out, tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment