Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What ceramic hair straightener should i buy?

something that works really well. nothing too expensive.


around $80 or less.


i have a $30 hair straightener, it works well but its starting to ware out.


thanks for help





oh and my hair isnt very wild, its just wavy a bit frizzy, but i like straight hair.What ceramic hair straightener should i buy?
Go to Folica.com and get the Solia. It's $88+free shipping. You will not regret it. It's an awesome flat iron! I have curly frizzy hair and I live in humid Louisiana, and it straightens my hair perfectly and stays all day! You'll love the Solia I swear, just read the reviews on it on folica.com!!


Hope that helps=)What ceramic hair straightener should i buy?
Well I was going to say a Chii haha but never mind. I would buy a Paul Brown, if they make them where you live.
chiii
jilbere de paris
If you go to a beauty supply store with your requirements they will help you pick one out. Just make sure it's actually ceramic and not just plated with ceramic---I made that mistake and the ceramic flaked off.


Good luck---it's worth the money to get the real thing!
i dunno if its ceremic but i LOVE my revlon i think.





Its called wet to straight.
i bought mine from walmart just 15$


its called andis and its a ceramic hair st8ner. it works really, really, really well! well made for the bucks and had mine for almost 4 years now. I swear it can be comparable to the chi.
Go with a Paul Mitchell...They are very Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment