Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long hair styling easy quick ?

I have very long hair which reaches just past my bottom. I want to syle my hair for school. I dont want to use styling products such as starightners and curlers etc. that may damage hair. I don't want my hair out i.e. ponytail etc. I already wear head/alice bands. I want to wear it in plaits all the time. i want a change part of an upcoming resoloution. I need help with buns and other styles or natural ways to style my hair. Thankyou.Long hair styling easy quick ?
I have really long hair too. I bought the Kyoseki styler. It uses some kind of ions or something, can't remember the details, but it hasn't damaged my hair. It is also he only thing that will give it curl. Curling irons never worked for me.Long hair styling easy quick ?
I used to have really long hair, and to keep it up, I would pull my hair back and pull it almost into a ponytail, but not pull my hair all the way through the last time. So some hair was sticking out. And you don't have to pull your hair in a ponytail so it sticks straight out. You can pull it back loosely. I hope that helps. :)
are you Pentecostal? if not then CUT YOUR HAIR!!! there really is nothing to do with that long of hair.


but if you are pentecostal then try braiding it i guess or look up some things on seventeen.com or teenvogue.com cus sometimes they have hairstlye ideas
This may sound painful but try cutting to the middel of your back its way long
buns are cool
get it cut short and get on with your life
i know how u feel Sista. my grandparents wont let me cut my hair... i cut my own bangs- got yelled at but no punishment- and when they grow out to the middle of my back i am telling them to get it cut there. i wear my hair in a ponytail. i wear a really cute headband when i wear it down. JUST CROSS YOUR FINGERS HONEY. for u and me.. to get my hair cut and to get u a great style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment