Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long Hair Styles?

I have long blonde hair and am running out of hair styles to try do you have any.Long Hair Styles?
I pull some of it back and flip it up like a water fall with a barrett in the back. It gives my hair a look of more volume. Long hair tends to look too flat on the sides.Long Hair Styles?
loads of different layers!!!
Side Pony, And When You Do This Take Hair On Top And Take A Clip And Poof It Up A Little And Clip It SUPER CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that it is pretty just to have a straightening iron and just get it straight as a board with the side bangs! I think that it is really pretty and has manger ';sex appeal';


And also I like the long spiral curls, those are really pretty too.
Long layers on the bottom, shorter layers on top. Angled and curved to frame your face. Very chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment