Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long hair styles?

my hair is really long all the way to my waist. does anybody know different ways to wear your hair that doesnt involve cutting it. I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, braid, or loose.Long hair styles?
well you can create your own hairstyle,variations of braids. there are many hairstyle tips for long hair...oh by the way,check out hairboutique.com for long hair.Long hair styles?
if you have long hair you have to spend lots of time to care of it.
Layer it. Or curl it out like Beyonce. She has long hair (extensions) whatever but its long and it looks awesome. Look at some of her pics for inspiration!
Well, there's not much you can do with that length, unless you cut it. Or, you could do some really wild hair do's, but I guess it just depends on your style.



If it's straight you could try curling it, or if it's curly try straightening it. Again, just depends on your style.
I have hair down to my buttocks and I scrunch my hair with styling gel and hair spray. It is real easy all you have to do when your hair is wet flip your head upside down and scrunch away it looks like you have curly hair.Or just get long layers and you will be able to curl and scrunch it much easier.

So you may need to trim it a little long layers do not hurt.

I will not cut my length either.
My hair used to be about that long and all I did was put my hair in a sloppy bun. (Sloppy is the style now) I got complements EVERYWHERE I went!!
try doing updos or fancy buns once in a while.
curl it@@
I obviously recommend putting some long layers into it. This will give the appearance of depth and movement.



I think (depending on your age/style) your hair would look good in a bun, or a french twist. This website has little videos of how to casually wear your hair up http://www.helen-e.com/instructions.htm



I also like the wide headbands, especially those that tie underneath http://doggedknits.com/wp-content/upload/a> http://www.shoprobertson.com/images/enla/a> Target has some very cute ones (located near the jewelry)



This summer my hair was pretty long (between my bra and my the top of my shorts) and my hair lived in a clip and a headband (I would twist it and fold it in half then clip it. It gave this cute 'bubble' of hair on top).
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment