Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long hair style suggestion?

I have straight dark brown long hair to the middle of my chest. It hasn't been cut in almost a year. It was layered, but now those have pretty much blended together. i also have two chin length pieces in the front, which i tend to put behind my ears when the hair gets in the way; then there's a wave in the hair, from being behind my ear. i can't stand that. i'd like to trim my hair, about two inches. re-layer it. i was thinking about having it angled in the front, and possibly adding in long off-to-the-side bangs. however, i have oily skin, and detest the idea of bangs on me, so i'm not sure how that'd work. i have a heart shaped face. i'd like to be able to put all the hair up in a pony tale, without a gazillion clips. that looks tacky. i love jessica alba's hair, but it's wavy. any suggestions? i wash my hair in the morning, and blow dry. i don't have much time for anything else. i prefer not to use products, they'd have to be unscented. any suggestions/pictures would be appreciatedLong hair style suggestion?
I suggest getting either straight bangs or side bangs. Cut off all split ends if you have any. My cuz had long straight brown hair and when she got her bangs she looked soo pretty! I hope this helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment