Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long Hair Style?

My hair is really long, down to my waist. I want to keep it long but have a style. I went to get it layered but the stylist said my hair is too long, that you wouldn't be able to see the layers. Is that true? Any other ideas? I was thinking maybe a perm..how much shorter would my hair look if I did that? ThanksLong Hair Style?
Why dont u have a bit cut off? U could get layers aswell,i dont know what your hair dresser is on about! she just cant be bothered doing it cos u have really long hair lol!Long Hair Style?
Don't get a perm it seriously damage youre hair
Its not too long for layers I have similar hair and I have long layers you can see them just fine. I get mine cut with a razor edge so they are more deffined and wispy at the ends :)



I always try to get my layers cut like Gisele Bundchen's

http://static.flickr.com/74/203561630_09/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment