Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where can a find a lot of pictures of short hair styles?

My hair is relatively short, (see my avatar) but I want to go a little bit shorter. Where can I find some style pictures online?Where can a find a lot of pictures of short hair styles?
go to seventeen.com and click on salon. you can upload a picture of yourself and try out different hairstyles. they've got lots of great short ones. its free, and it really looks real! I love it!Where can a find a lot of pictures of short hair styles?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
srearch on yahoo or google.
flickr(type in cosmetology),snapshot,cosmo magazine web site
ukhairdresser.com





Or try searching for Shalom Harlow, Agyness Deyn, Selma Blair, Michelle Williams, or Audrey Tatou
go to google images and type in ';short hair styles';

No comments:

Post a Comment