Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some short hair styles for a 14 year old teen?

i was just wonderingWhat are some short hair styles for a 14 year old teen?
http://www.clip-hairextensions.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/192e6_y1pNoAxqgJY2yUimXAEIHP4wbVgmAjkmeopHiOEzLRCZaMoQ07L-bqmsx_uCnOO9eaT_roHeTzxmnQfoK9ODOEeX31GBi7QfbZl








http://z.hubpages.com/u/1255429_f248.jpg








http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/a/g/agjpm589xgh798gp.jpgWhat are some short hair styles for a 14 year old teen?
Anything really. When I was 14 I had my hair short and layered, the longest was about an inch below my ear and the shortest was about to the top of my ear. I really liked it. I've also had a pixie cut, kind of like Julia Roberts when she's Tinkerbell in Hook, that was totally awesome!


How short do you want it? Super short, pixie? or a bit longer? To decide you could google ';short hair styles'; under images and that could give you some ideas about different styles that could work for you. Keep in mind your face shape and the type of hair you have.


There's also European hair magazine, called Hair Flair, which helps me when I'm ready for a new hair style. It categorizes styles which is very helpful, especially if you are looking for something new and different.


Remember when you are doing your hair, it isn't permanent. Your hair will grow back so don't be afraid to cut it, but keep in mind it does takes time. Don't try anything too drastic at first b/c once it's cut it's cut and it'll take time to grow it back.


I really like super short pixie styles, but that's my preference. If you are brave I'd say it's worth a try, it's been my favorite to have.





Anyway, hope that helps!
Go to a bookstore or a magazine stand and pick up a Tigerbeat or any other teen-bop tabloid magazine. (they cost like 4 dollars, maybe you could borrow one from a girl friend or girl cousin/sister)





No one will think you're gay as long as you don't show it to anyone except for the person cutting your hair.





Trust me, this will only work to your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment